Wednesday, March 8, 2017

Kindness Sheep Update 3

Hi everyone! Hope you're all doing well. I've been running around all week trying to get things ready for my parents, who are coming for a visit tomorrow! I'm so excited. I have to get up early, take the Little One to swim class, came back home, give him a bath, and then run off to the airport. I have such a tiny little window of time to do all this before they land, but I'll figure it out.

Anyway! You're here to see the stitching, and so the stitching is what I shall show you. I'm making slow progress on Kindness, my latest Little Sheep. Here it was last week at 400 stitches:



And here it is this week at 500 stitches:



So since my last update I've stitched some more on the border, finished the grass under the tree, and added those white bits on top of "Kindness."

That's all for now!

Happy xxx's,

13 comments:

Julie said...

This series is so lovely, yours is growing well.

Mii Stitch said...

Steady progress on your sheep series :)

Tiffstitch said...

Great progress and enjoy the visit!

Justine said...

Have a lovely visit!

Emma Louise said...

It's coming along nicely :) Enjoy the visit!

Kerryp77 said...

It's coming along really well. Enjoy the family visit.

Vickie said...

It is coming along Sarah. Have a super visit!!

Linda said...

Nice progress Sarah. Have fun with your parents.

Linda

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

Great work. It will be like Spring when the leaves take bud on the tree!
Enjoy your parents' visit. I am sure they will be surprised at how much your little man has grown.

Brigitte said...

Nice progress, Sarah.
Enjoy your parents' visit!

Penny said...

Every stitch adds up, and you are making nice progress! Hope you enjoy your time with your parents. : )

RJ said...

You are doing such a beautiful job on your virtue stitches Sarah. I enjoyed seeing them and your other pretty stitches. Hope you have a lovely visit with your parents. They will so love seeing your little one. Happy stitching. RJ from stitching friends forever 2

Sok Sareth said...

Awesome blog, i always enjoy & read the post you are sharing!
Thank for your very good article...!

ตารางบอล