Wednesday, November 23, 2016

Courage Sheep Update 14, and the Bird is Done!

Wow, I hadn't realized it had been a few weeks since I posted about my Blackberry House progress! I've been so busy posting about my exchange with Chiara and the Gifted Gorgeousness SAL that it totally slipped my mind. I've been stitching, though! Here's my progress so far:


I finished the body and the second wing of the bird, plus two more berries and two more leaves. You can see my last progress here. It's growing so nicely!


I'm also almost done with Courage, my latest Little Virtues Sheep:


This is Courage at 1400. I finished the word "Courage" - so it doesn't say "Rage" anymore! - and I've started the little sheep. I decided to make him dark brown, and I like how it looks with all the purple.


I've been trying to write this post all day, and it finally happened - whew! Little baby is 11 months old this week, and he's started walking! To say the least, he's unstoppable now.

Huge hugs,

10 comments:

Vickie said...

ooOoo! Unstoppable baby! Have fun!:D
The bird looks great!

Emma Louise said...

Not far to go! I'm sure we'll see a finish in the next post

Linda said...

Nice progress Sarah.

Linda

Justine said...

Beautiful stitching Sarah, such pretty colours you're using for both pieces.

KimM said...

Great progress....how you manage to stitch with a little one on the move is admirable.
Hugs

Bea said...

Very nice progress on both. You will be on the run now, have fun!

Mii Stitch said...

Great work on both projects, they look lovely.

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

You've made great progress considering you have a mobile baby now! Things will gradually start moving up the walls as his reach grows!

Brigitte said...

Blackberry House is getting more and more beautiful. Nice progress on it. And your little courage sheep will soon be finished. Great progress on both.

Heather said...

Beautiful!