Wednesday, November 2, 2016

Courage Sheep Update 13, and a Tiny Bird Wing

Hey all! I hope you're having a wonderful start to November. Nothing much to report here - everything's going well, baby's enjoying his swim classes, I'm trying to keep my head above water (no pun intended!) with life stuff... Same old, same old.

On to the stitching! Loving Blackberry House:


Another couple of berries, and I've stitched one of the bird's wings. It's such a pretty color! (You can see my last progress update here) I think I'm running out of Endive, though, the color of most of the leaves, so I might have to make a stash order soon (yippee!)


Also, my weekly check-in on the Little Sheep Virtues SAL:


This is Courage at 1300 stitches. Finished that vine underlining "Courage" along the bottom, and started stitching the word. It was only when I was taking pictures that I realized I've spelled out "Rage" - LOL! Not exactly the intended message.


That's all I've got for you today!

Huge hugs,

13 comments:

Summer said...

Looking cute and pretty ♥

Pull the other thread said...

Both are looking great. I do love that you have spelled the word RAGE on you sheep virtue :D

Mii Stitch said...

Beautiful update Sarah!

Vickie said...

Looks great Sarah. I am sure swim class is a lot of fun. :D

Rita E in AZ said...

Very pretty stitching - thank you for sharing your progress

Julie said...

Enjoying watching the Blackbird design grow

Linda said...

Great progress on your projects Sarah.

Linda

Bea said...

Good progress on both projects, and the 'rage' made me smile - not quite the right word with all those delicate colours!

Von said...

Nice progress on these lovely projects!!

Brigitte said...

Haha, no, rage wouldn't be the right message, lol.
Great progress on the Blackberry House.

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

Great work on your two pieces including the virtuous rage!

Emma Louise said...

They're both coming along nicely :)

Heather said...

Great progress :)