Tuesday, October 4, 2016

Courage Sheep Update 10, and Blackberry House is Really Blooming Now!

Hi everyone! Hope you're all doing well. Not much to report here. The weather is finally cooling down - you can actually be outside for more than two minutes! My husband is coming home tonight. He'd been in Ottawa, Canada the past week, at the One Young World summit. Super big deal, apparently, though I'd never heard of it before. I know the baby will be incredibly happy to see him again! I'm useful to have around in the feeding, cleaning, keeping-him-alive sense, but his father makes him laugh so much. I've tried, but I never get that same amazing baby belly-laugh.

It's been a productive week, stitching-wise. Here's where I am with the PSS Blackberry House:


I've finished the stem and two more berries at the top. You can see last week's progress here.


And the weekly check-in for the Little Sheep Virtues SAL:


This is Courage at 1000 stitches. Yep, that's what 1000 stitches looks like. I just worked on the border some more this week.


That's all I've got to show for myself! Gotta go water some plants, sort some laundry, make some lunch.

Lots and lots and lots of love to you all!

13 comments:

Vickie said...

You amaze me Sarah. I had to give up stitching when my babies came. Just couldn't fit it in. Nice progress. Happy reunion time!

Tiffstitch said...

Lovely stitching! I have the same with our daughter. She laughs, but Papa brings out the full on gales of laughter.

Kaisievic said...

Wonderful stitching, dear Sarah, so glad to see that you are finding some "me" time, so important with a new baby. How lovely that your dear baby so loves your DH. hugs, Kaye

Linda said...

Lovely stitching and progress Sarah.

Linda

Justine said...

Lovely stitching Sarah. My sons were the same - though now they are 7 and 8 they are mummy's boys (in the nicest way).

Julie said...

You managed some great progress this week

Mii Stitch said...

Great progress Sarah!!

Emma Louise said...

Great progress! We had a brief stopover at Dubai airport and can I just say 30C at 2am...Nope, not happening...couldn't live there :P

Bea said...

Lovely progress on both pieces and enjoy having the family all back together again.

Pull the other thread said...

Fantastic progress on both pieces, well done. Hope your hubby has a nice journey home and both you and baba get lots of cuddles.

Wendy said...

great progress! Blackberry house looks lovely

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

Great progress. I love baby laughs too! Dads and Grandads often seem to bring those out the most.
One unexpected advantage to my son being non-verbal is that he still has his baby giggles! He just laughs uncontrollably sometimes. Usually when hubby is doing silly voices!

Heather said...

Great progress!