Monday, August 22, 2016

Courage Sheep Update 5, Along with Some Giddy Stashing

Oooh, I just love getting mail, don't you? And I got some really good stuff this time too. I saw some pictures of these limited edition Plum Street Sampler Christmas kits, and I went on a hunting trip. Sure enough, I found them on eBay, totally brand-new and untouched!


So pretty! I can't wait to open these babies up. Unfortunately the kits don't include fabric, so I'm going to need to order some first.

Got a little more stitching done on the Little Sheep Virtues SAL:


This is Courage at 500 stitches. More on the border, plus a start on the second flower and a finish of that little bridge in the middle. It's really coming along!


Lots of love,

11 comments:

Vickie said...

Woo hoo! Now THAT is fun mail.

Justine said...

Nothing nicer than stash in the post! Lovely stitching on your sweet sheep.

Linda said...

Nice progress and stash Sarah.

Linda

Kerryp77 said...

Ooh lovely, courage is my favourite virtue so far

Mii Stitch said...

Great stitching and stashing :)

Brigitte said...

Plum Street Samplers has wonderful designs, I could buy nearly each of them. Greta purchase, Sarah. And nice progress on your sheep virtue.

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

Nice stash! Stitching mail is always fun.

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

Forgot to say "great progress on the sheep too"!

Lulu said...

Hooray for finding your new kits on eBay! Also beautiful progress on Courage. The greens and purples are lovely together.

Kaisievic said...

Lovely new stash and great progress on Courage. xxx

Heather said...

Lovely stash and progress :)