Tuesday, July 5, 2016

Peace Sheep Update 17 - Finished!

Serious happy dancing over here! It took much longer than it used to PB (pre-baby), but I've managed to finish-finish my latest sheep!


This is Peace, stitched as part of the Little Sheep Virtues SAL. I finished it up as a little pillow, with twine around the edges, just as I have the rest of the sheep. I found some pretty blue fabric in my stash that I thought was perfect for the backing:


Here's my entire flock so far. Seven down, five to go!


These are Love, Faith, Simplicity, Hope, Gratitude, and Joyfulness, arranged in no particular order. I've been finishing them off with different fabrics:


I'm so happy with how they all look so far! I know it's been slow going, and thank you all for bearing with me through it. I don't know how long it'll take me to finish the entire set, but I'm looking forward to stitching on each one! I love this series, and I love seeing my little flock growing.


Lots of love,

15 comments:

Vickie said...

Way to go Sarah! I love that you have given them different wooly coats. :D

Kerryp77 said...

Sarah, they look so lovely. Well done on finishing finishing peace. What's next in the series?

Brigitte said...

I love the picture that shows all seven sheep of this series. So great what you have already accomplished, Sarah.

Linda said...

Congrats on another cute finish Sarah. Your flock looks great.

Linda

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

What a fantastic flock of sheep! I love all the backing fabrics too. You have certainly achieved more than I did when my oldest son was a baby!

Stitching Noni said...

I love your flock of sheep! Gorgeous finishing on each of them :o)
Hugs xx

Mii Stitch said...

What a delightful collection :)
Congratulations on your latest finish.

KimM said...

Happy dance, happy day! Well done - great collection...
xxx

craftingpaws said...

Wonderful finish! The entire group is adorable. I love the way you have finished them.

Heather said...

Beautiful job I love the fabric pick :)

Justine said...

Congratulations on your latest finish! I'm impressed that you are still managing to finish-finish post-baby.
They all look so cute lined up together!

Julie said...

Fabulous flock of sheep you have created, they all look so lovely.

Kaisievic said...

So very gorgeous, my dear. I am so in awe of you getting any stitching done with a new baby. hugs, Kaye xxxx

Lija Broka said...

Congratulations! That is one gorgeous finish. I like how all you backs are different. I am very jealous on your overall progress with this SAL. Hopefully I can catch up shortly.

Lulu said...

Congrats on another beautiful finish Sarah!