Thursday, July 21, 2016

Courage Sheep Update 1, and More Logs on the Cabin

Hi everyone! Hope you're all doing well. I'm trying to type this while the Little One plays on the couch next to me. He's seven months old today! I honestly can't believe it. Surely I just brought him home from the hospital last week?

So adding logs to the log cabin I'm sewing is completely addictive. Like I want to ignore everything else I need to do every day and just do this, all the time. Here's my progress:


Another layer done! I don't know how big I want this to be. I'll just keep going until I run out of fabric, I guess!

I've also started the next sheep in our Little Sheep Virtues SAL, Courage!


This is the first 100 stitches. I love all the purple in this one.  I think I already know which fabric I'll use to finish it...


Happy xxx's,

8 comments:

Vickie said...

Your log cabin block is great Sarah! And your still stitching too. :) Wonderful! Does your little man have lots of hair?

Linda said...

Your quilt looks great Sarah and nice start.

Linda

Mii Stitch said...

Nice you stitching start & great progress on your sewing project too :)

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

Nice new start. It's surprising how much 100 stitches is!

Kerryp77 said...

Fab start on courage. It's great when you know from the out how it's going to be finished off. Log cabin is growing nicely too.

Penny said...

Yay! It looks like you have worked through your problems - your log cabin is looking great! I love the fabric combinations! And a nice start on your sheep. : )

Heather said...

Lovely progress I'm pretty sure you did just bring him home yesterday!

Justine said...

Lovely start with those purples on your Courage sheep, and I love the start you made on your log cabin design. You will be making quilts for baby's bed before you know it!