Tuesday, March 8, 2016

Peace Sheep Update 3, and Some Framing!

I don't have much time to blog today, but I did want to share a piece that I just got framed:


This is my baby's sampler, which I finished a couple of months ago (you can see my finish here). I'm so happy with it! I think they did a wonderful job - the frame matches the fabric color, and the blue is perfect for the little one's nursery! Now I just need to get my husband to hang it up...


I've also managed to get another 100 stitches on Peace:


This is for the Little Sheep Virtues SAL I've been a part of for more than a year now. Since last week, I've stitched the rest of the red flowers, some more of the tree, and the start of the border.


It's literally taken me hours, on and off, to put this post together. Whew!

Happy xxx's,

16 comments:

Brigitte said...

Oh Sarah, so great to see your little one's birth sampler framed. And yes, the framer was doing a great job on it. It looks gorgeous.

Vickie said...

Oh the sampler is just perfect!
Glad to hear from you. Yes, those little people sure do require a lot of your time, don't they? ;)

Linda said...

The birth sampler looks great Sarah. The frame and mat are perfect. Nice progress on the sheep.

Linda

Ariadne said...

The birth sampler looks fabulous framed!AriadnefromGreece!

Justine said...

Your framer did a great job! It's lovely to see this one framed - I so much enjoyed seeing your updates while you were stitching it.

KimM said...

What a sweet sampler for your little one.
xxx

Mii Stitch said...

A lovely framed sampler for your little boy's nursery!
Looks superb.

Rita E in AZ said...

Your sampler is such a pretty finish and the framing is perfect.

Kerryp77 said...

The sampler looks lovely. The frame and mount look fantastic. Peace is looking pretty too.

Pull the other thread said...

The framing looks amazing. Love your sheep progress

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

Your baby sampler looks lovely framed. I'm sure it will be much admired on his wall.

Heather said...

Great framing choice it looks perfect!

rosey175 said...

What a lovely framing job! :D The colors are perfect and the piece IS STRAIGHT. A+++++++ would frame again. Surely your husband hung it up ASAP. :)

Mrs Milkybar Kid said...

Your birth sampler looks even more gorgeous now it's framed Sarah!

Kaisievic said...

The sampler looks adorable - it is going to look lovely on the nursery wall. Great progress on Peace, too.

Kaisievic said...

P.S. I know what you mean about taking hours to write a post - sometimes it takes me days to get it finished as I have so much going on!