Oh my goodness, life is just whizzing by! I finally feel like I'm catching my breath a little. Some days are still really difficult, but the baby is sleeping 3 or 4 hours in one stretch at night, so I'm not crying into my pillow by dawn. I'm sure my husband is relieved about that!
I want to get back in the groove of things a little, and this is a tradition that I love: in a couple of days, on the 3rd of February, it's going to be my fourth year blogoversary! In years past, I'd open the giveaway at least a month in advance, but it was very much the last thing on my mind a month ago. So I'll just leave it open until a month from now! How does that sound? That should give everyone plenty of time to join in.
Okay, so what's on offer?
1. A sweet little snowflake humbug!
I stitched this up on 14-count beige Aida, which I like to use for
biscornu-type finishes because it's so stiff and holds the shape nicely.
I used DMC 518, a beautiful blue, and finished it off with a teal
2. A baggie full of antique wooden spools,
3. GAST floss,
4. Charles Craft 14-count antique white Aida fabric,
5. A Cross-Eyed Cricket chart called "The Princess and the Pea,"
6. A little Janlynn kit called "Baby Footprints" (I've been gifted more birth announcement charts than I know what to do with!)
7. A beautiful pearl and silver bracelet from Yemen.
There you have it! I'll leave the giveaway open for the next month, so until the 29th of February. The rules are simple:
1. Be a follower of this blog,
2. Have an active blog yourself,
3. Leave a comment on this post.