Wednesday, July 15, 2015

Love Sheep Update 1, Liberty Belles, and the July Gifted Gorgeousness SAL

Hey guys! It's been a little while. My sister came to visit early this week (now that all my in-laws have left) and she brought sooooooo many gifts for the baby! It's been so much fun unpacking everything and buying baby furniture and decorating the nursery. I managed to get some stitching done this weekend before she arrived, so here it is!

First, Liberty Belles:


Lots of progress here! All the girls are done, and I just have the words in the upper left corner and the border to stitch.

Next, my start on the Love sheep for my Little Sheep Virtues SAL:


This is my first 200 stitches on it. I finished up Faith last week and I'm working on finishing-finishing it. It should be ready to share next week!


And, finally, it's July 15th, so it's time for the Gifted Gorgeousness SAL July edition! This is Jo from Serendipitous Stitching's baby - we stitch on something that's been gifted to us through exchanges or giveaways, whether a pattern, kit, fabric, floss, whatever, and post on the 15th of the month (because it's 2015).

For the last few months I've been working on Prairie Schooler's Two By Two, gifted to me last year in an exchange with Emma from Emma's Bloglet (you can see my last update here). This is what it looks like now:


And that's all! I have to take my sister to the airport tonight, so after that I'll be catching up on everyone's blogs. See you soon!

Lots of love,

11 comments:

Vickie said...

How very, very nice to have your sister with you for a while. So much fun getting ready for baby.
You are still stitching quite a bit. :)

Mouse said...

helloooo catching up as always and I see you have a nappy event coming up :) congratulations to you both
lovely stitches and glad to see you are resting ..lol
looking forward to seeing the nursery piccies ... as I love to see the wee ones rooms ... I had a rocking chair in mine and have got one now again in my craft room ... sooo comfy to fall asleep in ..lol ... take care :) love mouse xxxxx

Kaisievic said...

Great progress pics and oh how much fun to have your sister visit and be setting up the nursery!

Denise said...

Nice stitching! Always nice to have your sister come for a visit! I love it when my sister comes home from New Mexico.

Justine said...

Sounds like you've been busy having lots of fun getting ready for baby! Your stitching looks beautiful. I do love Liberty Belles.

Mii Stitch said...

Fantastic progress on your various projects! Liberty Belles is my favourite, the colours are just so striking :)

Elfie said...

Great progress this month. I like your projects - they look like they would be fun to stitch.

sew.darn.quilt said...

Wonderful progress on some very sweet projects ")

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

Thanks for taking part in GG this month. Shirlee's gift is looking lovely, great progress.

Can't wait to see photos of the nursery. When my older son was born 12 years ago you could buy green, yellow or lilac furniture and bedding for babies. Now it is all pink or blue and nothing else!

Marcy said...

Everything looks great :)

Brigitte said...

Great progress on your projects. And how lovely from your sister to bring so many gifts for the baby. Decorating the nursery must be so much fun for you.