This is "Grey House" from Notforgotten Farm. I used some natural brown weaver's cloth and the recommended DMC colors. The pattern comes with instruction to finish it off into a needlebook, which I might do one day when I'm feeling brave.
I'm not super happy at how it turned out. I followed all the instructions very carefully, but it still looks different than the cover picture. The lines aren't as defined, and the color list was a little off too. The stem of the plant was supposed to be DMC 712, which is a beige color. I thought that was weird, so I just used brown. The process wasn't that fun either - I thought I would enjoy the actual needle punching part, but it got a little boring.
|This is the "wrong" side of the project, the side facing you when you're working on it|
What's really funny is that I had to buy a lip-lock hoop to work on this project, which I've never had to do. I've always cross stitched in-hand. Anyways, I'm glad I tried it and got it out of my system, but I don't think I'll do it again.