Sunday, April 26, 2015

Simplicity Sheep Update 6

Happy Sunday! I'm typing this while DH sits next to me yelling at a football game on TV. Chelsea/Arsenal? I know nothing about the game (just glanced up now to see the names in the corner) but it amuses me when he yells, so I hang around.

Well, it is Sunday, so time for the LHN Little Sheep Virtues SAL update. I believe I've caught up to Lija by now! Here's what Simplicity looks like today:


This is 1200 stitches. I've finished the border (FINALLY!) and have started stitching the sheep in the middle.


Wanted to thank you all so much for all your beautiful support on my original design finish last week. I appreciate it more than I can say!! It's lovely to get praise on a regular finish, but so much anxiety and planning and frogging and head-scratching went into this one. I was hesitating to even share it with the blogosphere in the first place! It's so gratifying to know you've made something other people actually like. So grateful for all your support!

Big hugs,

14 comments:

Linda said...

Nice progress Sarah.

Linda

Justine said...

Cute sheepy stitching! Is your husband British? Or just football-mad like my husband?
Your original finish is very pretty, it deserves all the compliments it got!

KimM said...

Beautiful stitching, Sarah. I'm so glad you chose to share the design process of your original design with all of us. I love the process and following your thought process.
xxx
Hugs

StitchyDon said...

It looks lovely, I've been playing around designing my own things lately too, so it is interesting to see others doing the same !!!

Brigitte said...

Ohh, nice progress on the little sheepie.

Annie said...

I'm afraid to admit that I am one of those that scream at the telly sometimes ha ha! My dogs find it really exciting ha ha! So we all scream and bark together...ha ha!

Mii Stitch said...

LOL! I do scream at the TV but not for football... more rugby!!
Great progress on these little sheep designs :)

Kaisievic said...

Simplicity is looking great, Sarah, love your Sheep needleminder.

Mrs Love2Stitch said...

beautiful finish

Mrs Milkybar Kid said...

Simplicity is looking great and I'm so glad you shared your own design - other people's creativity is very inspiring!

Lumiruusu said...

All those sheeps are just adorable-Love that Collection :)

thegreytail said...

boys will be boys! :D
you know I LOVE those sheep, and they're much more time consuming than I expected, great job for being all caught up, isn't that the greatest feeling?

Lija Broka said...

We are almost finished with this design! Well done to us. And definitely do share all your original designs! It is nice to see the creative as well as perseverance.

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

Great progress.
Luckily my hubby is a music fan not a sports fan. Although he does like the Grand Prix, it's only on once a fortnight in the Summer!