Sunday, April 19, 2015

Simplicity Sheep Update 5

Hi everyone! I'm writing this at the end of a long day. I wasted most of my morning waiting for a delivery (why can't delivery men come when they say they're going to come?), then I had to drop DH off at the airport (business trip to Lebanon for the week), then I went to work for an afternoon class, came back home, did some yoga, showered, made myself some dinner, did some knitting, Skyped with DH, and now here I am!

It's Sunday, so time for the LHN Little Sheep Virtues SAL update. Lija is almost done with her Simplicity, and I have no hope of catching up the way my days are. Anyway, here's my Simplicity:


I'm at 1000 stitches now. I've finished most of the border, and now I'm just filling in the white bit. And then I've got the sheep to stitch!


Well, I'm off to read a bit, and then I'm crashing. It's already 11:30 pm here...

Lots of love,

11 comments:

Justine said...

It looks so lovely Sarah, I hope you're enjoying stitching it.

Clare said...

Enjoy your stitching journey with this SAL. I love my basket of little cushions made from this SAL. Happy Stitching.

Emma Louise Brown said...

Lovely! Do you have many more of the designs to stitch?

Brigitte said...

It's coming along great. And when you have started stitching on the sheep you will be on the home stretch.

Mii Stitch said...

Sweet progress!

Denise said...

Looking beautiful!!!!

Wendy said...

I hate it when delivery men don't turn up, especially as they make you have a window like 9am-5pm.
The stitching is coming along nicely, I look forward to seeing a sheep appear.

Linda said...

Nice progress Sarah.

Linda

Kerryp77 said...

Looks lovely Sarah, I bet you're itching to get started on the sheep!

Lija Broka said...

You are definitely almost caught up ... once I post I will have 1200 stitches I think and then the next time it will be a finish. So we are almost there. Well done on the progress!

thegreytail said...

I'm loving this SAL to bits!
I have to stitch one every month next year, it's so so sweet!