Sunday, April 12, 2015

Simplicity Sheep Update 4

Lots of thanks to everyone, first of all! My cold has gone away completely. It hung around just along enough to annoy me, to irritate my throat and block my nose, but it's all good now. I appreciate all your lovely well-wishes!

Well, it's Sunday, which means our Little Sheep Virtues SAL update. Lija has pulled way ahead of me - she's almost done with her Simplicity! Here's mine:


This is 800 stitches now. I've finished most of the border along the top and the left side (still missing the white stripe in the middle), and have started the bottom border.


So close now! Just the rest of the border to do and the sheep itself (which is my favorite part!) We're just zipping through this one! Feels like we just started it, really...

Happy xxx's!



18 comments:

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

Great progress on this one. How many have you stitched and how many are in the series?

Justine said...

It's very pretty, Sarah. Glad to hear you're feeling better.

Kerryp77 said...

Glad you're feeling better. Great progress on simplicity, I yhonk the sheep would be my favourite big to stitch too

Emma Louise Brown said...

I love watching these designs grow!

Vickie said...

I really like the way the sun looks. :)

Clare - Aimetu said...

Glad you're feeling better, great stitching :-)

Miamina said...

Glad you are feeling better! It's looking awesome :) Well done :)

Wendy said...

glad to hear you're feeling better. Simplicity is looking good, I love that little bird house. I still haven't got round to counting the stitches in any of the pieces I do, reading your updates always makes me wonder how many stitches i put into these "small" pieces!

Mrs Love to Stitch said...

beautiful stitching Sarah!

Vonna, The Twisted Stitcher said...

Your stitching is perfect! Almost there :)

Linda said...

Nice progress Sarah. Glad your feeling better.

Linda

KimM said...

I'm so glad you're feeling better. I think I'm on the road to no sniffles and no kleenex (YEA!) - just a few more days. :) Your stitching is so pretty - love to see your progress.
xxx

Kaisievic said...

So glad you are getting over your cold - they are no fun at all! Love your progress on Simplicity. I must, must, must pick up my LSV SAL piece again.

Mrs Milkybar Kid said...

Glad you are feeling better, your stitching is beautiful!

Mii Stitch said...

These little sheep designs are so much fun to work on :) Have a nice day!

Brigitte said...

These sheep virtues are such lovely designs and you made very nice progress on yours.

Lulu said...

Beautiful stitching Sarah!

thegreytail said...

oh no! this year's cold was C.R.A.P.!
I'm glad you made it through!
your stitching is beautiful as usual :)