Sunday, April 5, 2015

Simplicity Sheep Update 3

Hi everyone! I'm back! We spent the last two weeks in Japan, visiting my in-laws. Tokyo was amazing! It's one of my new favorite cities. Everything is so clean, and so orderly, and everyone is so lovely and polite. I've barely had time to recover from the trip, though, and I seem to have caught a bit of a cold, so even typing this paragraph has taken me twice as long as it should!

Well, it's Sunday, which means an update on the Little Sheep Virtues SAL. I actually took it with me on the trip and managed to make progress when we had some quiet time. Lija is way ahead of me by now, but it's all good. Here is my Simplicity:


I'm at 600 stitches by now. I've finished the word "Simplicity" along the bottom and started the top border.


That's all for now. I'm off to shower and clean up the apartment a little. I've already managed to do five loads of laundry since we landed on Friday, but there's a few things I still need to tidy up. And vacuum. And mop. Urgh, I hate mopping...

Big hugs,

14 comments:

Vickie said...

So glad you are all safe and soundly home. Yeah, wouldn't we all rather stitch than clean? ;)

Linda said...

Nice progress Sarah. Glad you had a fun trip.

Linda

Ariadne said...

Welcome back!Looking forward to reading your adventures!AriadnefromGreece!

Justine said...

Welcome home! I think I would like Tokyo too. Hope you feel better and catch up with your SAL soon.

Emma Louise Brown said...

I'm glad you enjoyed trip and your stitching is lovely :)

Jan Gartlan said...

Welcome home. Hope your cold improves quickly. Such sweet stitches you have put in

Vonna, The Twisted Stitcher said...

These are so very cute!

KimM said...

Glad you're home - your stitching is great. I'm fighting a cold, too - ick
xxx

Kaisievic said...

So glad you had a good time in Japan - we are hoping to go there at Christmastime ,maybe. I hope that you are over your cold soon and I must, must, must get back to my next LSV to continue SALing with you.

Stitching Noni said...

Sorry to hear that you have a cold... Hopefully you will feel better soon.
Love your stitching. Such a sweet design :)
Hugs xx

Lulu said...

Beautiful progress Sarah! This piece already looks lovely.

Brigitte said...

Welcome back home. And hopefully you had some lovely stitchy time after cleaning up everything.

Steph said...

Beautiful stitchy progress and so happy that you had a lovely time in Tokyo. XoX

thegreytail said...

TOKYO!! you must show me pictures of it!
now I have Hong Kong Garden by Siouxsie and the Banshees on brainplay :D :D