Wednesday, April 15, 2015

The April Gifted Gorgeousness SAL

How are we halfway through April already?! That was way too fast. The temperatures are already in the 30s (that's Celsius), which is scary - I can't imagine what this summer is going to be like.

Well, reluctant as I am to admit it, it's the 15th of April, which means it's time for the Gifted Gorgeousness SAL April edition! This is Jo from Serendipitous Stitching's baby - we stitch on something that's been gifted to us through exchanges or giveaways, whether a pattern, kit, fabric, floss, whatever, and post on the 15th of the month (because it's 2015).

Last month I started Prairie Schooler's Two By Two, gifted to me last year in an exchange with Emma from Emma's Bloglet (you can see my start here). Here's my update this month:


I'm at 800 stitches, and I've nearly finished the middle bit of the ark. The colors aren't too exciting at this point, I know, but I'll get to the interesting part soon.


Can't wait to come around and see your Gifted Gorgeousnesses!

Big hugs,

16 comments:

jocondine said...

Great to see this ark growing, not exciting colors? but shipbuilding have to be a solid one. xxx

Elfie said...

Good progress.

Emma Louise Brown said...

It's coming along nicely :) Thanks for the link-up

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

Thanks for taking part in GG this month. Your ark is building well, the hull is not the most exciting part but once it is finished you'll be able to enjoy the more interesting parts of the design!

Linda said...

Great progress Sarah. Makes me want to start mine.

Linda

Kerryp77 said...

Great progress, it's a lovy design

EvalinaMaria said...

It's looking great, I love Prairie Schooler. Now come on over to see my progress
Evalina, This and that...

Brigitte said...

Oh, a Prairie Schooler project. They have such great designs and I love them all. In the beginning I always wonder about the colours but in the end they look great together.

Clare - Aimetu said...

Good progress - more to cone and look forward to seeing :-):

Mii Stitch said...

Emma has gifted you with a lovely chart, great progress.

Vonna, The Twisted Stitcher said...

That's a great chart to be gifted and a lovely start! Keep going!

Stitching in the country said...

Looking good. Can't wait to see it progress

Justine said...

That's a lovely gift from Emma, hope you get to the exciting bits soon!

Kaisievic said...

Well, you have to start somewhere and once you are over the dull bits the exciting part will start.

Chris said...

This going to be a beautiful stitch.

thegreytail said...

oh I'm not familiar with this one, I can't wait to see it grow!