Sunday, March 8, 2015

Simplicity Sheep Update 1

Hi everyone! How are you all doing? I hope your weekend was lovely! Mine went by in a flash, I can't believe it's back to work already.

Since my latest stash enhancement brought with it more sheep goodness, the Little House Needleworks Little Sheep Virtues SAL is back on track! It's been a while since we finished Hope and Joyfulness, and now we're starting Simplicity (you can tell we're not doing this in any order whatsoever!) If anyone has one or two or all of these cute little sheep designs and feels the urge to stitch them up, please join in!

So here's my first SAL update on Simplicity. This is my first 200 stitches. I've stitched the sun, nearly finished the tree (realized that there's still one DMC color I don't have - oops!), and started the birdhouse.


It feels so nice to be stitching these lovelies again! My Sundays have felt empty without them.


That's all for now!

Big hugs,

6 comments:

Justine said...

Very pretty. I love your matching needleminder too!

Ariadne said...

Will you please tell me how you count the stitches and why? Do you have let's say a schedule to stitch 200 stitches a day to reach your goal?AriadnefromGreece!

Linda said...

Cute start Sarah.

Linda

Mii Stitch said...

Have fun!!

Miamina said...

Great start! Good to see you stitching the sheep again :)

Anne said...

Weekends are too short in my opinion! We should get a minimum of three days off :D Anywho, great progress on your Sheep! I totally fell off the bandwagon...oops! Maybe I'll get back on and make some progress on Kindness!