Wednesday, March 4, 2015

Just a Little Stashing...

Yep, I've stashed! I haven't gone on a stashing spree in a while - I've been trying to behave myself - but I finally caved. I've been telling myself that I had to, that these things were necessary. Whatever helps us sleep at night, right?

First up, some sheep goodness! I've taken a nice long break from the Little House Needleworks Little Sheep Virtues SAL I'm part of. It's been nearly a month since I finished Joyfulness. And now, thanks to 1-2-3 Stitch, I have Simplicity and Faith, along with the buttons and fabric I need. PLUS, because I simply could not resist, I bought the cutest sheep needle minder from Kelmscott Designs. Isn't it perfect? I'm going to put it to work immediately!


Next, I've decided to try a new craft, one that I've been admiring for a while: punch needle. I went on Etsy to a shop called Fiddlestix Designs (awesome shop, by the way) and found these two designs, Notforgotten Farm's Grey House Needlebook and With Thy Needle & Thread's Silent Night. One already came with fabric, so I only needed to buy some for the second one. Can't wait to try these! I need to finish up a WIP or two first, so I don't feel like I'm losing my mind, and then I'll get cracking.


There we go! Not so much, right? Honestly, it's the international shipping costs that kill me. I have to do my splurging in batches just to keep the shipping costs down. Urgh!

Happy xxx's,

10 comments:

Mii Stitch said...

Great new stash!!

cucki said...

Ohhhh lovely stash xx

Vickie said...

Oh I will be watching you! I bought the punchneedle and supplies two years ago and have yet to do it.

Heather said...

Good stash binge. I did a punch project when I was in school for home ec. It's fun!

Linda said...

Love your new stash Sarah.

Linda

Clare - Aimetu said...

Perfect little stash additions :-)

Brigitte said...

Ohhh great, new stash. You are right, we need some of this from time to time, lol.
International shipping costs can sometimes be very high, sigh. The shop where I order from doesn't charge the shipping costs when I'm over a certain amount with buying. And this amount is not too high, fortunately. BUt there is never something like ordering a single chart or a couple of threads that I need.

Miamina said...

Lovely stash! You did well to keep it fairly small :)

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

Great stash! I always feel I have to spend enough to justify postage too.

snoopy said...

Exciting stash, can't wait to see some more sheep! xx