- Entered 2 of my pieces in a competition, the Quilt and Stitch Art Show (I didn't win anything, but I liked being involved and I'm definitely going to do it again this year!),
- Finished a lot of pieces, actually! This surprised me, because it felt like a slow year. I finished 25 cross-stitched pieces and 5 knitted pieces,
- Participated in 7 different exchanges with some truly wonderful partners (thanks, ladies!),
- Participated in 2 different traveling patterns, one of which I started (woohoo!),
- Participated in 1 SAL. Yeah. That one needs definite improving.
Do I have any goals for 2015? Sure I do!
- Have a lot more exchanges!
- Finish the Prairie Schooler Fables & Tales - this week, I hope!
- Keep going with the Little Sheep Virtues SAL,
- Join another SAL - already done this! I've joined Jo's Gifted Gorgeousness SAL, where we stitch on all those lovely charts that people gift us in exchanges,
- Start and finish knitting a new blanket,
- Enter the Quilt and Stitch Art Show again - you never know, this might be my lucky year!
- Design and stitch my own cross-stitch sampler - this one has been on my mind for a while, and I think I should just get my butt in gear and do it already.
There you have it! Should be totally do-able, I think. And speaking of the Little Sheep Virtues SAL, here's my Sunday progress:
This is my Joyfulness after 800 stitches. I've finished the border along one side and started another.
If you've made it this far, thank you! And don't forget to join my 3rd blogoversary giveaway (you can do so here).