Sunday, December 28, 2014

Joyfulness Sheep Update 3

Hi everyone! I hope you're all having a wonderful time with your families. Still not much happening here, just steadily going through our massive to-do list. But it's Sunday, and that means it's SAL update time!

This is the Sheep Virtues SAL I'm doing with Lija, Kaye, and Anne. Feel free to join in if you have these cuties in your stash and just need a little kick to get you stitching!


This is what my Joyfulness looks like after 600 stitches. I've finished stitching the snow on the ground, the word "Joyfulness", and a few more snowflakes.


I've also been busy knitting a new project. It's just a teeny tiny new start, so I'll share a picture when there's something more substantial to show.

Lots of love,

3 comments:

Emma/Itzy said...

This one seems to be growing much faster than the last now you are doing 200 stitches a week! :) This series is so cute so it is a joy to watch them grow :)

Linda said...

Nice progress Sarah. These charts are so cute.

Linda

Kaisievic said...

Joyfulness is looking so good, I have an update to post today, too on LOVE.