Thursday, December 25, 2014

Merry Christmas from Dubai!

Hope you're all having a wonderful Christmas! I'm having a very quiet, staying-at-home kind of day. My husband's halfway through a two-week stay-cation from work, which is nice - we've been getting so much done! We have finally (FINALLY) finished painting the walls, we've brought in pest control to make sure we've killed all those pesky mites, we've paid bills and run errands and just caught up on all those little things that've piled up over the last couple of months... It's been lovely!

I've been stitching a little on Three Blind Mice:


Nearly done! A couple more weeks should do it. I've finished the hill they're walking on and "see how they run." I just have the banner left to stitch along the top.


My blog has completely been on the fritz, so my apologies if it's been popping up repeatedly on your feeds. I don't understand what Blogger is doing. I've also been told that it keeps asking for word verification, even though I know I have it switched off. So strange. Do let me know if you notice anything else strange!

Big hugs,

8 comments:

Ariadne said...

Both on Blogger and Bloglovin it appears perfectly fine so I don't know if there is a problem.There is word verification though. It says Prove that you are not a robot. Have a good day!AriadnefromGreece!

Emma Louise Brown said...

Looking forward to seeing it finished!

Sarah L said...

Merry Christmas! Love it when we get to stay home and catch up on the little stuff.

Country Wife said...

The mice are lovely and Merry Christmas.

Rita E in AZ said...

Your mice are adorable. It sounds like you had a perfect holiday.

Emma/Itzy said...

No problems here for me :)

The "prove I am not a robot" thing is there but it is a bug so people can just comment without having to do it.

Stitching is looking great :) xx

Steph said...

Merry Christmas(a bit late!) No problems with your blog, just when I comment I can't actually see what I am saying! So I am hoping it's all coming through ok! I think that may be my laptop though and not your blog. XOX

Kaisievic said...

Sounds like a great holiday to me, always so satisfying to get stuff done, isn't it?
Yes, there is Word verification still happening.