Wednesday, November 12, 2014

Trotting Along

The birds are chirping, the weather is so nice and crisp it's got me thinking about sweaters again, and I don't have any classes scheduled! Today is a very good day indeed.

Stitching has been slow going. I'm preparing for an exchange, so I've been doing a lot of secret stitching, nothing I can show yet. But here's my progress on The Tortoise and the Hare:


I've started the banner along the top and have stitched about half the blue flowers above the rabbit. Another week should do it, and then I'll be done with this little guy!


Hope you're all having a lovely day!

Lots of love,

4 comments:

Mii Stitch said...

Great progress!!

Linda said...

Nice progress Sarah.

Linda

Kaisievic said...

They are adorable - sounds like you are over your cold! Yay!

Lulu said...

Lovely progress Sarah!