Sunday, November 2, 2014

Hope Sheep Update 9

Hi everyone! How's your weekend going? Today's the beginning of the work week for us, but I'm on a quick lunch break at home and thought I'd post my SAL update. This is the Sheep Virtues SAL I'm doing with Lija, Anne, and Kaye.


So the point of this SAL is to stitch 100 stitches every week. This is what Hope looks like after 900 stitches. I finished the border along the left and have started the border along the top.


Now I've got enough time to do a quick load of laundry, eat some laundry, and go back to work for my afternoon class. Hope you're all having a great day!

Lots of love,

6 comments:

Justine said...

Don't eat laundry! Though I suppose that's one way of getting rid of it. Your SAL is so pretty.

Anne said...

It's coming along beautifully! I will try to post today...been bad with posting but I will!

Linda said...

Nice progress Sarah. Make sure you put lots of salt and pepper on the laundry before you eat it. :D

Linda

cucki said...

great projects dear..looking so lovely x

Mii Stitch said...

Sweet progress! Have a lovely day :)

Wendy said...

it's coming along nicely! make sure it's the clean laundry you eat and not the dirty...