Sunday, November 30, 2014

Hope Sheep Update 13

Happy belated Thanksgiving! Hope you all had a lovely day, surrounded by family and food. We hadn't planned on doing anything - Thanksgiving isn't a holiday for us, of course, and we all had work and were exhausted by the time we got home. But, somehow, my sisters-in-law found their way to us and we had a very lovely meal together........of sushi. There was no way I was cooking a turkey after the day I'd had.

Anyway, it's SAL update time again! This is the Sheep Virtues SAL I'm doing with Lija, Kaye, and Anne. If you've got these cuties hiding in your stash somewhere and you've been needing a nice kick in the behind to get you started, join in!


So this is what my Hope looks like after 1300 stitches. Yep, you read that right. 1300. And I'm still not done!


I'm stitching up the little sheep with Wisper thread. I love the effect so far, but once it's done I'm going to need to find a way to fluff it up a little. One more week, and I should be done with Hope and can move on to my next sheep.

Big hugs,

6 comments:

KimM said...

This is so cute. I've never been a big sheep fan, but these are definitely growing on me. ;0)
xxx

snoopy said...

Love it, sheep looking fantastic xx

Shannon K said...

Very nice! I like the way the wisper looks too. :)

Linda said...

Looking good Sarah.

Linda

Lulu said...

Beautiful stitching Sarah! You are so close to a finish and it is hard to believe there are so many stitches in this adorable design :)

Mii Stitch said...

Sweet progress :)