Sunday, November 23, 2014

Hope Sheep Update 12

It's Sunday, so it's time to post another update for the Sheep Virtues SAL! I'm doing this with Lija, Anne, and Kaye, but anyone can feel to join in. I'm still working on my first sheep:


I'm doing 100 stitches a week, and this is what Hope looks like after 1200 stitches. I finally finished stitching the border and started on the sheep! I found a really great deal on eBay a few months ago on a bunch of Wisper threads, so I thought I'd try it out. So far so good! I'm really enjoying the fluffy effect.


Speaking of Lija, she had a giveaway on her blog a little while ago. She was giving the winner a chart of their choice from Love Thy Thread, and I won! Thank you so much, Lija. I love the chart :D

Lots of love,


4 comments:

Lulu said...

Beautiful stitching Sarah! This design is really coming together. Have you had any trouble limiting yourself to only 100 stitches a week? It's so beautiful I know I would want to keep stitching :)

Mii Stitch said...

Lovely progress!!

KimM said...

Grand progress - and congrats on the win!
xxx

Kaisievic said...

That wisper thread is great for sheep, isn't it?