Sunday, November 16, 2014

Hope Sheep Update 11

SAL update time again! This is the Sheep Virtues SAL I'm doing with Lija, Kaye, and Anne.

I super quickly took these pictures this morning before I ran off to work. I wanted there to still be light and I knew I was going to be coming home late. I didn't anticipate there being a major accident and my getting stuck in a traffic jam, so I ended up five minutes late for my first class. Eek!

So here are the pictures that started it all today:


This is what Hope looks like after 1100 stitches (what?! how can there be this many stitches? how am I still not done with the border?!)


The weather's beautiful right now. This weekend was the second in a row that we were invited to a BBQ. It still hasn't rained yet, and I'm praying for that first rain of the season. Yep, it's November and it still hasn't rained. Welcome to Dubai!

Happy xxx's,


3 comments:

Linda said...

Nice progress Sarah. It is amazing at how the stitches can add up.

Linda

Dani - tkdchick said...

Its looking great! I always under estimate how long something is going to take me to do!

Kaisievic said...

This is looking really great, Sarah. They are such pretty designs and your stitching is lovely.