Sunday, November 9, 2014

Hope Sheep Update 10

The cold still has me in its grip, despite my best efforts. I don't have that feverish, dizzy feeling anymore, which is great, but the coughing and sneezing haven't stopped. Oh well - at least the weather is finally getting better! There's a lovely breeze, and the temperatures are in the twenties now (C, that is, which is like the 80s F). We were actually able to hang out in a park this weekend, at a BBQ some of my husband's colleagues invited us to.

Anyway, on to some stitching. I've been forging ahead with the Sheep Virtues SAL I'm doing with Lija, Anne, and Kaye.


We're trying to do 100 stitches a week, and as it's week 10, this is what Hope looks like after 1000 stitches.


The border is taking absolutely forever! I keep thinking, okay, this week it'll finally be done, but nope! Dare I hope that next week will do it?

Big hugs,

10 comments:

David Perkins said...

Glad you are feeling a little better and the stitching is looking great :)

Emma/Itzy said...

Oops that was me on the last comment, forgot to log out of other halfs account x)

Linda said...

Nice progress Sarah. Glad your feeling better.

Linda

cucki said...

Glad you feeling better
Sweet stitches x

Emma Louise Brown said...

Glad you're feeling better. It looks like you'll soon be finished :)

Wagapapa said...

It's nearly finished and it looks great! xoxo

Mii Stitch said...

Glad you're feeling better... lovely progress!

Wendy said...

wow, a thousand stitches! it makes you wonder how many stitches are in a big project! 20 degrees.... I wish it were 20 degrees here... We hit 0 last week :0(

Kaisievic said...

Hope is looking lovely. I am afraid that I have been neglecting the SAL a bit as I have been obsessed with stitching Christmas Ornaments! I wish you much better health very soon.

Anne said...

It's looking great and I think you can manage finishing the border in a week!! You can do it!!