Wednesday, November 5, 2014

Cough, Cough, Sneeze, Sneeze

Urgh - I seem to have come down with the worst cold! My husband came back from his business trip last week and very kindly handed his cold off to me. I'm fighting the good fight, but there are some moments when my head is too heavy to focus on anything.

There has been some stitching going on, never fear! I've made a little more progress on The Tortoise and the Hare:


I've stitched the word "Hare" and so finished stitching the banner along the bottom, with all the grass too, and backstitched the word "finish" on the side.


So now I just have to stitch the banner and flowers along the top. Almost there! I just need to stop sneezing long enough to do it!

Happy xxx's,

8 comments:

Annie said...

I hope you're feeling better soon!

Mii Stitch said...

Hope you get well soon.
Your hubby has been so kind to share with you :)

Ariadne Skyrianidou said...

Get well soon!AriadnefromGreece!

Shirlee said...

So sorry about the cold. I hope you will feel better soon : )

Linda said...

Looks great Sarah. Hope you get to feeling better real soon.

Linda

cucki said...

i hope you feel better soon dear..
pretty stitching x

Steph said...

Sending get well hugs. XOX

Rita E in AZ said...

Lovely stitching in spite of your cold.
Get well soon.