Sunday, October 19, 2014

Hope Sheep Update 7

Hi everyone! I hope you're all doing all right. It's been a crazy whirlwind of apartment viewings and extended family pouring in for my sister-in-law's engagement party next Friday. They're going to keep coming in throughout the week, too, so I might as well become best buddies with airport security, huh?

So it's Sunday, which means it's time to report on the Sheep Virtues SAL I'm doing with Lija, Kaye, and Anne:


This is what Hope looks like after 700 stitches. I finished the border along the bottom and started the one along the left side - not very exciting, I know.


Sharp eyes will have noticed that I still haven't stitched the sheep. I'm leaving it for last, because I think I have an idea to make it special. We'll just have to wait and see!

Lots of love,

4 comments:

Linda said...

Great progress Sarah.

Linda

cucki said...

lovely x

Mii Stitch said...

Lovely update :)

Lulu said...

Beautiful progress! It sounds like you are quite busy but at least you got some stitching in :)