Sunday, October 12, 2014

Hope Sheep Update 6

Hey everyone! Well, life has finally gone back to normal here. Eid week is over, so my sisters-in-law have gone back to the university dorms. My husband and I are both juggling work and apartment viewings - we're really hoping to move before the end of the year. And I've been stitching!

Here's my update for the Sheep Virtues SAL I'm doing with Lija:


This is what Hope looks like after 600 stitches. I've finished the word "Hope" and started the border along the bottom.


It's really hard to believe this is a 100 stitches a week, isn't it? I have to double-check every time I put up the pictures, even though I keep track while I'm stitching. It doesn't look like much!

Happy xxx's!

11 comments:

Justine said...

Very pretty stitching!

Emma/Itzy said...

Looking pretty so far! :)

Anne said...

It's looking really good so far Sarah! We are looking to move too. Hopefully we will both find good apartments!

Linda said...

Nice progress Sarah.

Linda

Wagapapa said...

Step by step your stitching looks so sweet :D
xoxo

cucki said...

Super sweet stitching x

Mii Stitch said...

Very pretty a sweet update!

Lulu said...

Lovely stitching :). Good luck on your apartment search!

Kaisievic said...

It is looking lovely - I have finished Hope, as you know but I am going slow on the next one atm.

Kaisievic said...

P.S. Good luck with the apartment hunting.

Kaisievic said...

P.S. Don't forget that Anne and I are doing the SAL with you and Lija, too!