Friday, October 31, 2014

Back to the Race

Lots of posts from me this week! First the SAL update, then the Around the World Blog Hop, then the Halloween Exchange, and now this! I haven't been this present in the blogosphere in a while.

So here's my update on The Tortoise and the Hare:


I've started stitching the banner along the bottom. So far it just says "and the." Very exciting stuff. I also stitched the grass and the little flower on the bottom while I was at it.


That's all! Just a quick little update. Gotta make a run to the grocery store now - I'm making a big lunch for my mother- and sisters-in-law today. It'll be my special chicken and spinach casserole, rice, salad, and a side of either black-eyed peas or stuffing. And something for dessert, I suppose. Need to make a list...

Big hugs,

8 comments:

cucki said...

Super sweet dear x

Mii Stitch said...

Great progress and your menu really sounds yummy!

Kaisievic said...

I love the way this is coming along. Your lunch sounds yummy!

Emma Louise Brown said...

Coming along nicely :)

Linda said...

Nice progress Sarah. Cute design.

Linda

Lulu said...

Beautiful stitching! I enjoy following your progress :)

Anne said...

After watching you stitch the PS Fables...I think I need to get them too! Love the tortoise! He won the race :D

Wendy said...

you are nearly finished with this one! It's looking good