Wednesday, September 10, 2014

The Third Bear Joins the Party

So, aside from the Sheep Virtues SAL that Lija and I are doing, and secret stitching for Kim's Halloween Exchange, I'm also still stitching up Prairie Schooler's Fables & Tales. I've just finished up the bears! Here's the third bear, the littlest one, holding his little green bowl:


This is actually stitching up super quickly. I've just got the name of the fable to stitch along the bottom, and some motifs above. And then I'll move on to the next fable!


My husband started a new job a couple of months ago, and one particular aspect of the job is too technical and there's no one here that can train him in it, so they're sending him to London for a week. Guess who's tagging along? Me! I haven't been out of this godforsaken oven in a year and a half, so he's taken pity on me. We leave this Friday morning and won't be back for a week. I'll take some stitching with me and try to get some done while I'm there. I'll see you all when I get back!

Lots of love,

11 comments:

cucki said...

Aww they so cute and I love them so much
Happy stitching xx

Daniela Bencúrová said...

Bears are cute, wonderful gift will:-))
Have a nice trip!

Ariadne Skyrianidou said...

Oh have fun dear and get some mags and stash!And photos for the blog!AriadnefromGreece!

Mii Stitch said...

Have a great trip in London!!!

Linda said...

Cute bears Sarah. Have a wonderful trip and take lots of pics to share.

Linda

KimM said...

The bears are so CUTE! Can hardly wait to see the finished piece.
xxx

Lulu said...

Your bears are adorable. Have a wonderful trip!!

Lija Broka said...

Gorgeous bears! Enjoy your trip.

Kaisievic said...

oooh! I just happened to buy this one yesterday at my LNS - do I feel another SAL coming on? Enjoy your London trip, please visit the Tower of London and Hampton Court for me! lol!

Anne said...

Lovely little bear! I think I'm the third bear joining the SAL :D I started my Sheep Virtue this weekend and will post today. Have fun on you trip!! Hugs!

Steph said...

I hope you have a lovely trip. XOX