Sunday, September 21, 2014

Hope Sheep Updates 2 & 3

Hi everyone! I'm back from my week in London (what I'm calling my tag-along-with-the-husband-while-he's-in-training trip :D). I had an amazing time and once I've unpacked fully and gotten my bearings (we only got in last night), I'll share some pics and stories with you.

First things first! I missed the last update day, Sunday, for the Sheep Virtues SAL Lija and I started (which you can read about here), so I'm going to make up for it with two updates. We're aiming for 100 stitches a week, so here's last week's, the second update of the SAL, at 200 stitches:


And here's this week's update, at 300 stitches:


I've finished the big snowflake and have moved on to the trees underneath. So far both Kaye and Anne have joined in the SAL - if anyone else would like to, please feel free! The more the merrier. :D

I'll be working on catching up to all your blogs in the next couple of days. For now, happy xxx's!

10 comments:

cucki said...

Looking so sweet x

Linda said...

Looks nice Sarah.

Linda

Wagapapa Creations said...

Looks fantastic! Beautiful SAL.
xoxo

Mouse said...

ooo glad you had a fab time and well done on catching up with the sals :) do have some of the charts somewhere ...lol but at the moment unable to commit to doing anything :( love mouse xxxxx

Kaisievic said...

Hi Sarah, I love the way you put the red in the snowflake - so cute!

Anne said...

Great progress Sarah!! I agree with Kaye, that red in the snowflake really adds some pizzazz. Can't wait for the London photos. Wish my husband went to more exotic places so I could tag along :D Hugs!

Emma/Itzy said...

I'm doing a lot of catching up with blogs! Enjoy your new SAL and I hope you had a nice time in London x

Dani - tkdchick said...

SALs are so much fun! I love just that snowflake!!!

Lulu said...

Beautiful stitching! The detail on the snowflakes is stunning and can't wait to hear about your trip.

Lija Broka said...

Gorgeous progress as always! I need to pick mine again ... next Sunday is coming up soon and the whole skewness is still upsetting me.