Monday, September 1, 2014

Please Welcome the Second Bear

I've been busy stitching up The Three Bears lately, and I've got a bit of an update to show you:


Sorry about the wrinkles. I tend not to iron until I've finished the project.

I realized that this is the first Prairie Schooler design I've ever stitched, which is a little shocking since I just love how bright and bold their colors always are, and how cute their designs are. I guess I've just never found the time - or got distracted by other projects!


I'm on break between classes right now. I've been working for a private language institute for the past year, so I've got very flexible hours. The bad news is, I get paid per teaching hour, and sometimes I just don't have that many students. This is one of those months. No stashing for me for a while!

Lots of love,

9 comments:

cucki said...

wow i love it so much..
such a sweet stitch.
hugs x

Mii Stitch said...

Sweet little update!

Shirlee said...

Adorable!

Lulu said...

Your bears look great!

Lynda Ruth Bowers said...

Hi, can't wait to see your bear's finish. hugs Lynda Ruth.

Steph said...

Looking lovely. I leave ironing until I have finished too...it just gets wrinkly again ^_^ xox

Linda said...

Congrats on finishing another cute bear Sarah.

Linda

Bev C said...

Hello Sarah,

Such a cute design.

Happy stitching.
Bev.

Wendy said...

hello mummy bear! I look forward to seeing baby bear, I bet he's very cute!