Sunday, September 7, 2014

A New SAL

So a few months ago I bought a couple of the Little House Needleworks' Little Sheep Virtues charts and kitted them up. They were snoozing away in my stash when Lija (from Stitching in Crosses and More) told me she had the same ones, and why don't we stitch them up together? Why not, indeed! So we've started our very own SAL, beginning with Hope. Here's my start:


We're thinking of trying to manage 100 stitches a week, with an update post every Sunday. I'm stitching mine on 28-count Coffee Jobelan with the recommended DMC floss.


Would anyone else like to join our little SAL? Please feel free to do so! Like I said, I only have two of these little sheep, so if you have more, keep going!

Big hugs,

8 comments:

KimM said...

Oh, what a great idea! I'd love to join in, but seem to have oodles of stitching projects I MUST complete.
Thank you for the invitation…..maybe next time.
(I hate to pass up a good SAL ;0)
xxx

Anne said...

I think I might try to join! I've got to get ready right now to see my Nana, but I when I get back, I'll look through the stash pile and see if I have all the threads, etc. I'll let you know :D

cucki said...

Its so much fun
Happy sal :)

Linda said...

Cute start Sarah.

Linda

Justine said...

I've seen these on many blogs and they are so pretty. Great idea to have a SAL.

Mii Stitch said...

Great idea! I hope more will join you... I only have stitched one of them :)

Lija Broka said...

Great progress! We have started in the same area it seems. I will upload mine now (I found out the hard way that Sunday evening is not the best time to travel home). Great idea to invite other people to join!

Kaisievic said...

Hi Sarah, Ooh, I might join (of course I need another SAL like I need a hole in the head!) but I am pretty sure I have most of these sheep - off to work soon but I will have a good look tomorrow and get back to you. hugs Kaye