Wednesday, August 20, 2014

The Hoot is Finished!

Woohoo! *happy dancing* After a long evening of stitching, the Hoot biscornu is finally finished.


I used the little orange buttons provided in the kit to finish this off. For some reason, while I was stitching the edges shut, I noticed that it was getting a little bit lopsided. I don't understand how, since I even measured the two squares before I started to make sure they were exactly the same size. Oh well - I showed it to my husband and he didn't seem to notice anything, so I guess I'm nit-picking again!


I think I'm going to start stitching the bonus pattern that came along with this kit, the little owl fob. It looks so cute! And I'm definitely in an autumn kind of mood now.


Lots of love,

12 comments:

Bev C said...

Hello Sarah,

Hoot is lovely, well done.

Happy days.
Bev.

cucki said...

Yayyy
So spooky cute xx

Annie said...

I love it, and I've loved watching your progress on it! Well done!

Mii Stitch said...

Yay! It looks as cute for real as it does on the pack :)
I can't wait to start mine, Summer is definitely gone. It's cold & raining now...

KimM said...

This is absolutely darling! I don't see any lopsidedness (is that a word?)….I love fall - and am more than ready for it!
hugs
xxx

Linda said...

Absolutely stunning Sarah. The colors are just perfect.

Linda

Lulu said...

Beautiful stitching and it looks great Sarah! Congrats on another beautiful finish:)

Wagapapa Creations said...

Love it so much! xoxo

Emma Louise Brown said...

Gorgeous!

Anne said...

It's a perfect biscornu Sarah! Well done on finishing it!! Woot woot...hehee

Steph said...

I love it! It is perfect XOX

Miamina said...

That look amazing! I don't see any lopsidedness either!

Great finish....makes me want to have a try at one myself!