I used the little orange buttons provided in the kit to finish this off. For some reason, while I was stitching the edges shut, I noticed that it was getting a little bit lopsided. I don't understand how, since I even measured the two squares before I started to make sure they were exactly the same size. Oh well - I showed it to my husband and he didn't seem to notice anything, so I guess I'm nit-picking again!
I think I'm going to start stitching the bonus pattern that came along with this kit, the little owl fob. It looks so cute! And I'm definitely in an autumn kind of mood now.
Lots of love,