I did the finishing on the little Hoot bonus pattern!
This was my first time trying a mounted finish, and I'm actually super proud of myself for doing it. I had this fabric in my stash from an exchange earlier this year, and I know it's not at all Halloween-y but the colors matched so well I just went for it! I did the cording with strands of normal DMC floss. Once that was all done, the sides looked too empty, so I added the blue lace. I really hope it doesn't look like I just added stuff on top of stuff, that it actually looks cohesive.
Anyway, now I'm all set for autumn! I have no idea what I'm going to stitch next, now that all my WIPs are done. I've got two Prairie Schooler charts that I'm trying to decide between. Wonder if I have all the floss colors I need...