Friday, August 29, 2014

A Prairie Schooler Start

Hello, ladies! How are you all? It's been the same old, same old here. Work is still slow, I'm still plowing through old census reports in my family research... I have a lot of time on my hands. And so I've started another WIP!


This is Prairie Schooler's Fables & Tales, which I bought ages ago. I'm stitching this on 32 count Lambswool Jobelan with the recommended DMC colors.


There are five designs in this chart. I haven't decided yet if I'm going to stitch them all. I'm starting with The Three Bears, and I've already finished one bear! It's such a lovely, cute design, and such a pleasure to stitch. I'm going to enjoy this a lot!

Big hugs,

5 comments:

Mii Stitch said...

Looking forward to seeing the bear family grow :)

Steph said...

Oh lovely! XOX

Linda said...

Great new start Sarah. Oh I think you should stitch all of them.

Linda

Shirlee said...

So very cute! I love fables & fairy tales & have this chart : )

Lulu said...

Lovely stitching! Your bear is adorable. I can't wait to see how he looks with his two brothers beside him :)