Saturday, July 5, 2014

"Land of Liberty" is Ready to Go!

Hi folks! I know I'm a day late to be announcing the winner of the 4th of July traveling pattern - sorry about that! Yesterday was so hectic. Today is day 7 of Ramadan, and the hunger isn't really my biggest concern. Thirst is. It gets to 44 degrees C here (that's 111 degrees F) with 32% humidity. Translation: when you step outside you stop breathing and start dripping. Oh well, one week down, three weeks to go!

All right, the reason we're all here now: the winner of the traveling pattern!


Just to remind everyone, this traveling pattern goes with some rules. When you pass it along, please include items in your package that spell out FLAG. So with the pattern I've included Fabric, Little buttons, an Americana mini quilt, and a Gift from Dubai.

So who's the winner?

Drumroll please...

Penny from Larkspur Lane!

Penny, please let me know what your snail mail address is, and I'll have this package in the mail for you! :D

For now, have a tall glass of iced tea for me!

6 comments:

cucki said...

Congrats to the lucky winner
Hugs x

Steph said...

Oh! I must have missed this! Congratulations to the winner and I hope you cool down. Take care. XOX

KimM said...

Lucky Girl! Congrats to the winner -
xxx

Kaisievic said...

Congrats to the winner - lovely prize pack. Just having a drink for you now.

Penny said...

I'm so excited to have won! I can't wait to stitch this sweet little design and pass it on. :) Hope you got my email ~ seem to be having issues with it lately.

Lulu said...

Congrats to Penny! What a beautiful package you have put together for her.