Tuesday, July 8, 2014

Hooting Again

So, after a short break to deal with the traveling pattern, I'm back again with progress on Hoot.


I've started the second half of this front side of the biscornu (so, really, I've only finished a quarter of the whole thing!) I worked on the outer border of black and white checks, did the black of the houses and the white eyes of the owls.


Things are going well here. I've settled into a nice rhythm of staying up until dawn so I can eat and stay hydrated at my leisure, and then sleep until noon the next day. It's been very quiet and relaxing, and I've managed to do a lot of reading in the last week and a half - I think I'm on book four at the moment.

Big hugs,

7 comments:

Mii Stitch said...

Great progress :) I can't wait to see it finished!

KimM said...

Love HOOT! Can hardly wait to see the completed project. Take care
xxx

cucki said...

Great progress my dear xx

Linda said...

Such a cute design Sarah.

Linda

Steph said...

It's looking lovely and things sound nice and peaceful XOX

Kaisievic said...

Hoot is looking good and it seems like your Ramadan plan is working out okay. What have you been reading? I always like to know these things - lol!

Wendy said...

it's looking good. I love that border! I don't know how you cope with Ramadan, especially in a hot country. I was in Tunisia for work last Ramadan but I couldn't fast and had to drink water (not in sight of my colleagues - I did try to be discreet), missing meals and especially being dehydrated gives me migraines.