Friday, July 11, 2014

Almost Hooting There!

Hey, folks! How've you guys been? Everything's pretty quiet here. The World Cup final is a couple of days away and I cannot WAIT for it to be over! It really feels like it's been going on forever. I look forward to going through an entire day without anyone saying a word about a goal, a player, a dive, an injury, a penalty, a foul... My husband is a huge sports fan, so the year is a revolving door of basketball, soccer, and American football. God help me.

Anyway, onto some stitching. More progress on Hoot!


I've stitched in the blue, yellow, and purple on the two remaining houses, the two yellow moons, and finished the orange border. At this rate, I should be done with this front half of the biscornu this week! And then maybe I'll actually remember to iron the thing...


I have been reminded by a couple of people's blogs that I need to be working on Mii Stitch's Tutti Frutti exchange. I'll be scouring Pinterest for ideas!

Lots of love,

6 comments:

cucki said...

hoot hoot..it so cute :)

Wendy said...

I am very glad that England failed so badly so early in the World Cup. I've barely heard a word about it anywhere since!

Linda said...

Still loving the colors in this Sarah.

Linda

Lulu said...

Looking good! Hope the World Cup mania is over soon for you.

Penny said...

You are making nice progress! Such a cute design.

KimM said...

What HOOT! The design is taking shape and getting cuter and cuter with each stitch.
xxx