Monday, June 23, 2014

Needles Clicking Away

I've been at it again! After the success of my husband's house slippers, I made another pair for myself.


I bought a couple of beautiful balls of yarn a while ago, a lovely variegated shade of Lang yarn. I stitched these with garter stitches on my 5mm needles, keeping a braided edge again so I could just sew them shut.


If I was happy with the last pair, I'm ecstatic about these! They're so warm and cozy and they fit perfectly. The pattern is huge (remember I had to make them an inch shorter for my husband?) and I've got small feet, so these are two inches shorter than the pattern. The pattern also says to cast on 40 stitches, which worked for my husband, but for myself I only cast on 30. If you'd like the pattern, it's available on Ravelry for free here.


And don't forget to sign up for my 4th July traveling pattern! You can do so here.

Big hugs,

9 comments:

cucki said...

Yayy you buy bee..
They so beautiful too..
Big hugs x

Mii Stitch said...

They look lovely!! Well done :)

Isabella Morais said...

Oh my, how adorable!!!

:D

Lulu said...

They are so beautiful Sarah! The yarn you chose is stunning :)

Linda said...

Another cute pair of slippers Sarah.


Linda

Emma Louise Brown said...

They're lovely!

Shirlee said...

Once again ... beautiful : )

Steph said...

Beautiful XOX

Kaisievic said...

These are gorgeous - you clever girl, you.