Tuesday, June 17, 2014

Hitting a Fruity Wall

The inevitable has happened: I've run out of WDW's Strawberry Fields. I did manage to make more progress on Fresh Berry before I ran out:


So I've really only got a quarter of the strawberry left to stitch! I hate it when this happens, don't you?


Not much else going on around here. Still forced to watch the World Cup (so happy the US won their first game last night!). Still going to work. Just normal day-to-day stuff. What's up with you guys?

Don't forget to sign up for the 4th July traveling pattern! You can do so here.

Lots of love,

10 comments:

cucki said...

Sweet stitching..
Big hugs x

Mii Stitch said...

Oh no!! I hope you'll get some new thread soon :)

Wendy said...

oh yes, I DO hate it! I got the wool I'd ordered for my rug yesterday and I'm too scared to look at it - I'm sure it won't match then I don't know what I'm going to do!!

WDW = Walt Disney World?!? Didn't know they made thread...

Linda said...

Sorry about the floss Sarah. It sure is a pretty color.

Linda

KimM said...

So pretty - so sorry about the floss,too…..
xxx

Penny said...

So close with the thread. :) Hopefully it won't take too long for it to come.

Lulu said...

That is too bad about running out of your color of thread. Hopefully its replacement arrives quickly! Berries are such a fun idea to stitch in the summer :)

jayneonweedstreet said...

Love your strawberry. A very inspiring blog, which I need to get my stitching muse going!

Steph said...

It's so frustrating when you run out of thread! Strawberry is looking yummy though XOX

Kaisievic said...

So, so hate it when the thread runs out - not fair!