Thursday, May 15, 2014

My Lucky Day

First, two of my classes got cancelled today, so I just had the one class in the morning and came home early - already an awesome start to the weekend (our weekend is Friday and Saturday). Then, on my way home, I swung by the post office and a load of goodies were waiting for me!

I made an order on 1-2-3 Stitch about a month ago and I love everything! I kept seeing these goodies on different blogs, so I finally gave in and bought them too.


I'm a little obsessed with sheep designs at the moment, so I had to get a couple of these Little House Needleworks Little Sheep Virtues. I picked "Joyfulness" and "Hope," my favorites, and I kitted them up with fabric and buttons.


I also had to finally get Lizzie Kate's Halloween Biscornu Kit. You all know I love biscornus, and this was just too cute to pass up! I threw in a pack of Boye size 13 needles - the needles I was using to finish up knitting projects were too small.

Love my new stash infusion! They're going to have to take a backseat while I work on my melon, but I'll get to them soon.

Happy xxx's!

9 comments:

Lija Broka said...

I was definitely squeeking when I saw your update on my feed. Very nice stash! Especially the sheep. I have both of them. So will be excited to see the progress, once you get your melon done. Which looks magic on the sidebar by the way.

Mii Stitch said...

Wow! What a fantastic new stash!!! We have to love 123stitch :) I have the LK biscornu kit too... can't wait to start this one! Have a fantastic weekend x

Shirlee said...

Those sheep virtues have always called to me but I have always passed them by. One of these days I might give in ... lol! Great new stash goodies!

cucki said...

Yummy stash goodies x

KimM said...

ooooo - can hardly wait to see your stitched stash!!
It's like Christmas when a package like this arrives, isn't it?
hugs
xxx

Kaisievic said...

Great new stash, Sarah. You are going to have fun!

Linda said...

Love your new stash Sarah.

Linda

Kerryp77 said...

Double joy for you then Sarah with cancelled classes and stash! The sheep kits are so sweet x

Steph said...

I love seeing stash ^_^ This is a lovely bundle of goodness. XOX