Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Umbrella Update

Forging ahead on Falling Star! Here's where I am now:


More, of course, on the endless umbrella, and I stitched the word "put" on the left.


Still with me? Didn't fall asleep from boredom? Good! I also have a mail goodie to post about: the traveling pattern has arrived!


Lulu from Crafting across Continents was the last recipient of the Lizzie Kate Life's a Stitch traveling pattern, and she has passed it on to me! This should be a really quick stitch, so if you're interested in stitching it next, watch this space! I'll get to work on it right away so I can pass it on quickly.

Happy xxx's,

4 comments:

cucki said...

Oh no I hate frogging :(
Enjoy stitching the traveling pattern
It's so much fun
Hugs x

Linda said...

Your getting there Sarah. Looking good.

Linda

Anne said...

It's coming along dear Sarah!! Yay! You are going to stitch Life's a Stitch! I did that one last year and had fun seeing what everyone did for their design!! Hugs

Kaisievic said...

Falling Star is coming along nicely.