Thursday, April 24, 2014

The Umbrella as Stress Relief

My goodness, it's been such an exhausting week. Nothing really special, I guess, but a lot of classes to teach, a lot of driving back and forth, and very little time for a personal life. I should have posted this hours ago, but I had six straight hours of classes with only five minute breaks to eat a quick something, and then I came home, collapsed on the bed, and took a quick nap. Result: very groggy and grumpy.

Anyway, now that the excitement of the traveling pattern is behind us, I've picked up La-D-Da's Falling Star again. Here's where I am now:


I put in more work on the umbrella, and then stitched the "&" on the left. Not much, I know, but I'm hoping to get more done this weekend.


Hope you're all doing well! I'm going to go put some food in my belly and then make the rounds on your blogs. Can't wait to see what you've been up to!

Big hugs,

9 comments:

Denise said...

Falling Star is looking great!
Happy Stitching
Denise

cucki said...

Beautiful ❤️❤️❤️
Sweet hugs x

Kerryp77 said...

Hi Sarah,
That is looking lovely, hope you get a quieter week soon.

Linda said...

More great progress Sarah.

Linda

Kaisievic said...

Well, I can see real progress! Well done, my dear.

Mii Stitch said...

Weekend is approaching so you'll be able to have a break :) Lovely progress on your project!

Shirlee said...

Beautiful progress!

Dani - tkdchick said...

Falling Star is looking great! I hope things slow down for you soon!!!

Jan Gartlan said...

I hope you were able to rest this weekend. Work sounds very busy for you! I love your stitching