Monday, April 21, 2014

"Life's a Stitch" Off to See the World Again!

Hey folks! First of all, I wanted to apologize. Blogger is being weird again - I'm not getting all of the email notifications when someone comments on a blog post. I'm getting some of them, but not all. I realized it when I went back to my post to count how many people were interested in the traveling pattern, and I saw that the number of comments was far more than the emails I'd received! Anyway, if you commented on the post and I didn't reply (as I normally do, even if it's just to say thanks) blame Blogger!

Before I announce where Life's a Stitch is going next, I wanted to show you how I finished it off:


I sewed it into a sweet little pillow using that floral fabric: black background with soft pinks and greens. I thought it was perfect!


Without further ado, the person who will have the pleasure of stitching this little guy up is.......


Yay! This was so much fun. I absolutely love traveling patterns. Thank you all for your sweet comments and for joining in the fun!

Lots of love,

8 comments:

KimM said...

OH. MY. GOSH! I can't believe I won this delightful pattern! Thank you for sharing, Sarah.

Linda said...

Congrats on the cute finish Sarah.

Linda

Anne said...

Beautiful finish Sarah! I like how plump your pillow looks! Congrats to Kim for winning the traveling pattern! Hugs!

Steph said...

Oh! I missed this! congratulations to Kim ^_^ I love how you finished yours off XOX

Mii Stitch said...

A very pretty finish Sarah & congrats to sweet Kim for being the next stitcher :)

Shirlee said...

Very nice finish my friend!

Isabella Morais said...

OMG OMG...absolutely gorgeous!!!!

Kaisievic said...

Such a pretty stitch! Gorgeous finish. Congrats to Kim.