Sunday, April 27, 2014

Hot Sun, Big Umbrella

Well, I'm very happy to report that I had plenty of time to relax this weekend (Sunday is the first day of the working week here, so the weekend's already over). On Friday I had to drag my husband to the mall to buy new clothes, which he hates doing. On Saturday we went to my sister-in-law's building, which has a lovely pool on the roof, and we spent a couple of hours swimming and baking in the sun. I've got a bit of a sunburn, but nothing that can't be covered by makeup!

And I had some time to make progress on Falling Star:


More done on the umbrella, and I've stitched the word "star" on the left!


I'm still having problems with Blogger - I'm not getting everyone's emails! I'm not sure how to fix this, either. If you've commented and haven't received a reply, I'm really sorry. :(

Hope you're having a wonderful weekend!

10 comments:

Linda said...

Looking good Sarah.

Linda

KimM said...

Your stitching looks grand! Ohhhhh - swimming in warm weather sounds so good to me right now. It sounds like you thoroughly enjoyed yourself.
Happy stitching ;0)

cucki said...

Looking so lovely..
Hugs ❤️❤️❤️

Steph said...

Looking beautiful. XOX

Emma Louise Brown said...

Lovely stitching x

Mii Stitch said...

Great stitching!!! Have a lovely day :)

Wendy said...

you're getting close to finishing this now! naughty girl for the sunburn...

Ariadne Skyrianidou said...

Because I am on google + I am a no-reply blogger. I tried to fix this and it was fixed for some time but then again I became no-reply blogger. So if you answer me your answers just go to the void!LOL! I'd prefer if you answered me on my personal e-mail but I know that's trouble so it's ok. I love your comments on my blog and will try to comment when I can on yours too. AriadnefromGreece!

Kaisievic said...

Hi Sarah, do you get my posts and emails okay? Your weekend sounds fantastic to me - love the sound of the pool on your sister's roof!

Shirlee said...

Your weekend sounded very nice, & great progress on Falling Star : )