Thursday, March 13, 2014

Under the Pear Tree

So while I was in Kuwait for my sister's wedding I decided to be productive. During those quiet hours after everyone was asleep or in the morning before the chaos would start, I was stitching these cuties up:


This is Under the Pear Tree from the Snowflower Diaries (blog here, Etsy store here). Chiara over at the grey tail very generously sent me the pattern during a recent exchange we did, and kitted it up too! She sent me the pre-loaded threads for the pattern from Nina's Threads, and included two pieces of 32-count Belfast linen to stitch it and the tiny free pattern that came along with it.


This was a super fast stitch, and easy to take along with me because it was already kitted up (thanks again, Chiara!)


Can't wait to finish these little guys up! They're going to look so cute.

Lots of love,

6 comments:

Mii Stitch said...

These are adorable! What cute projects :)

Ariadne Skyrianidou said...

How beautifully you stitch on such fine linen!AriadnefromGreece!

Linda said...

Cute finishes Sarah.

Linda

Emma/Itzy said...

These are very sweet as was the gift for your sister (I am just catching up with all my blog reading!) Glad everything went ok at the wedding :)

Lulu said...

What a beautiful finish! I can't wait to see how you finish this piece.

Steph said...

what a kind and beautiful gift...and such a lovely stitch. xox