Friday, March 28, 2014

Sun, Rain, Stars

More slow steady progress on La-D-Da's Falling Star:


I suspect you're all bored of watching the glacial march of color across fabric on this piece. I've just been SO busy at work that this is really all I can manage by the time I get home. Just bear with me!

Anyway, I've done more stitching on the umbrella, which is going to take me an eternity to finish, and stitched the little star on the left side of "pocket."


It's been sunny and lovely for the last couple of weeks, so I thought that I would take advantage of my day off, Wednesday, and go to the beach, maybe get some color and swim a little. What happens? I wake up on Wednesday to find it raining buckets outside. It rained and rained and rained. And then on Thursday, it was clear and sunny again. Just my luck! It never rains this late in the season, so I wonder what's going on.

Hope your sun is shining too!

7 comments:

cucki said...

It's truly a sweet stitch and I am loving it so much..hugs x

Mii Stitch said...

Don't worry, we're not bored with your umbrella!! :) At the moment I'm stuck on never ending green grass... So I fully understand how you must be feeling! :)

KimM said...

I'm never bored seeing the progress of my fellow cyber-stitchers. Great progress!

Linda said...

Looking good Sarah. I love those designs.

Linda

Anne said...

I don't mind watching the glacial progress flow!! It's coming along beautifully! Too bad about the rain coming down on your beach day...doesn't that always happen on our days off?! Hugs!

Jan Gartlan said...

Such a pretty piece. A shame you couldn't go to the beach.

Lulu said...

I enjoy seeing this design take shape. Too bad your beach day was foiled by bad weather.